Jayden Siwa is the brother of Jojo Siwa who is an American dancer, singer, actress, and YouTube personality. Recently, Jojo landed in controversy after allegedly using “blackface” in her latest music video.
On June 19, 2020, she released her single, “Nonstop,” on “Juneteenth.” In the video, she appeared to be wearing “blackface” makeup and portraying a contortionist monkey. This made her fans upset and in the music video many of the dancers dressed up as animals and others do some circus acts, Jojo fans took to social media.
Jojo’s fans took to Twitter to share their anger and concern about the dance. However, Others tried to defend JoJo. In the BLM movement, she showed her support for the Black Lives Matter movement writing, “Black lives matter. Today they do, yesterday they did and forever they will. As they should. EVERYONE is equal and everyone is human. No matter your color, size, sexuality, if you are a good person, which is ALL that matters, I will stand by your side. Forever.”
Regarding this controversy, Jojo shared the photo and wrote “This is for all the people I blocked today…. peace out girl scout. This is my Instagram and anyone who is going to be mean is NOT going to be allowed on here. People are bossing me around, telling me who to follow, what to post, what to like, what to say, what to do, everything. It’s not about what you do on social media it’s about what you do in real life.”
Jayden Siwa Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Family & More.
|DOB||August 24, 1998|
|Age||22 Years old as of 2020|
|Height||5 feet 5 Inch tall|
|Boyfriend||Scott Disick (Ex)|
Jake Andrews (Ex)
Justin Bieber (Ex)
Lewis Hamilton (Ex)
|Family||Father: Lionel Richie |
Mother: Diane Alexander
Sister: Miles Richie & Nicole Richie (Adopted)
|Net Worth||$9 Million USD as of 2020|
- Jaden was born on May 20, 2000, and he is a Social Media Personality, Baseball Player, and brother of Jojo Siwa.
- He is the son of Tom Siwa (Father) and Jessalynn Siwa (Mother).
- Form a very young age Jayden Siwa was interested in playing Baseball and his dream to be a professional baseball player and play internationally.
- Talking about his education he attended Roncalli Catholic High School and during that time he played baseball for his school team.
- In 2015, Jayden Siwa made his first TV appearance to cheer his sister. Furthermore, he also has a self-entitled Youtube channel where he uploads many of his sister’s prank and challenge videos.