Sofia Richie was born on August 24, 1998, and from Los Angeles, California, U.S. She is a Fashion Designer, Model and Instagram Personality. Sofia is the youngest daughter of Diana Alexandra (mother) and Lionel Richie (Father).
Recently, Sofia Richie got split from her boyfriend Scott Disick, the last moth Scott Disick and Sofia Richie broke up after around three years together. Their split came after Scott sought treatment in a rehab facility in late April and then a photo of him inside the rehab facility was leaked online in May.
Publication People Magazine reported that at the time that Scott and Sofia were taking a break “so Scott can just focus on the most important things in his life — his health and his kids.” Later, the publication reported “Scott is working on his issues. Sofia is hanging out with friends. It was Sofia’s choice to take a break.”
Another source reported that the split had more to do with Scott’s feelings towards his ex Kourtney Kardashian. Furthermore, US Weekly reported that “Scott is always going to be in love with Kourtney, and that’s something Sofia has had to face since even before she got serious with him. It’s been an ongoing thing and it just became more apparent that his family was more of a priority than she was and his family would be his main priority over anything and anyone.”
According to another source, Sofia Richie is reportedly hurt by speculation that Scott and Kourtney are back together. A source told People Magazine that quote, “Sofia is still processing the breakup. It was a serious relationship, not some fling, and she was there for Scott through some tough times. It hurts to see all the speculation about Scott and Kourtney, but she is so young and gets so much attention. She’ll be totally fine.”
While there may be rumors swirling around about Scott and Kourtney’s relationship status, a source confirmed to People that they are “not back together,” but the exes are “incredibly close.” Though some fans aren’t convinced and think that Scott and Kourtney will get back together eventually.
However, Scott has not publicly commented on the recent rehab stint, his attorney Marty Singer denied reports that Scott entered treatment because of cocaine or alcohol abuse, maintaining it was to quote “work on his past traumas.” And though reports say that Sofia has still been struggling a bit with her split from Scott, while she’s in no rush, she’s also apparently “open” to start dating again.
Earlier, Sofia Richie was in a relationship with Jake Andrews and even photographed with Justin Bieber. Additionally, she was been romantically linked with F1 driver Lewis Hamilton.
|DOB||August 24, 1998|
|Age||22 Years old as of 2020|
|Height||5 feet 5 Inch tall|
|Boyfriend||Scott Disick (Ex)|
Jake Andrews (Ex)
Justin Bieber (Ex)
Lewis Hamilton (Ex)
|Family||Father: Lionel Richie |
Mother: Diane Alexander
Sister: Miles Richie & Nicole Richie (Adopted)
|Net Worth||$9 Million USD as of 2020|
- At the age of 5, Sofia Richie started to play the piano and even made occasional appearances at her father’s shows.
- Then, at the age of 14 Sofia took vocal lessons from vocal coach, Tim Carter and worked in the studio with her brother-in-law Joel Madden.
- In 2014, Sofia signed with L.A. Models and Select Model Management. Furthermore, she served as Model for Olay, Teen Vogue, Who What Wear, NationAlist Magazine, & Elle, Magazine. Additionally, she was also the face of Mary Grace Swim.
- Talking about her career, Sofia walked at New York Fashion Week modeling Kanye West’s ‘Yeezy Season 4’ collection. In the year 2015, she worked for brands such as Young and reckless & Brandy Melville.
- Furthermore, in the same year, Sofia Richie graced on the front cover of ASOS’s publication. Then, Sofia Richie posed for clam Magazines, VVV and Galore. In 2014, she made her debut on the Nicole Richie’s hit TV show ‘Candidly Nicole’.
- She is the daughter of Lionel Richie and Diane Alexander, she has a younger sister of Nicole Richie (who was adopted) and the biological sister of Miles Richie.
- Her great grandfather John Richie, was the co-founder and nation leader of the post-civil war fraternal organization for black men ‘The Knights of the Wise Men’.
Also Read: Jayden Siwa