Who is Julie Fancelli? Wiki, Biography, Age, Net Worth, Height, Husband

Julie Fancelli is an heiress of billionaire Publix Super Markets, Inc. and she is the daughter of George W. Jenkins who is the founder of Publix. Fancelli is in the limelight when she donated the “lion’s share” funding which helped to raise funds for President Donald Trump on Jan 6th rally “Save America March” at the Ellipse in Washington, DC, which preceded the deadly assault on the US capitol.

Fancelli donated approximately $300,000 funds to the rally who is a strong Trump supporter and Alex Jones who is an American radio host pitched in about $50,000, he contacted Fancelli through an organizer Ms. Wren to donate a Trump 2020 fundraiser. According to PBS, the false allegation claimed to state the election had been sacked by Trump. However, Federal Election Commission records say Julie Fancelli is donated more than $2.6 million to Republicans in 2019 and 2020.  Some of the other groups involved in the event including the Youth conservative group and Republication Attorneys General Association and stormed the building to stop lawmakers from certifying president Joe Biden’s victory. In the riot, five people were killed and four of them were Trump’s supporters. 

Fancelli is the daughter of George W. Jenkins who is the founder of Publix but she is not an employee of Publix Super Markets Inc but she is affiliated with the non-profit foundation named after her father. According to the ProPublica Tax Filing 2019, obtained that she served as the president of Publix Super Markets company. After the publicity of the investigation that linked Fancelli to the Jan 6 rally, the company Publix Super Markets Inc has kept her away and her political donations.

On Jan 30, 2021, Publix mentioned a statement on Twitter stating that Fancelli is not associated with the company nor the political donation and captioned it as “Mrs. Fancelli is not an employee of Publix Super Markets, and is neither involved in our business operations nor does she represent the company in any way. We cannot comment on Mrs. Fancelli’s actions.  The violence at the Capitol on Jan. 6 was a national tragedy. The deplorable actions that occurred that day do not represent the values, work, or opinions of Publix Super Markets.”

Who is Julie Fancelli?

Julie Fancelli
Net Worth
$4 Million USD
Mauro Adolfo Dino Fancelli

Julie Fancelli

Julie Fancelli is an heiress of billionaire Publix Super Markets, Inc and she is the daughter of George W. Jenkins who is the founder of Publix. She graduated from Mount Vernon Seminary in Washington and the University of Florida.

How old is Julie Fancelli?

Julie Fancelli

How old is she? There is no much information regarding her age, we will keep you posted at the earliest. She is the daughter of Anne MacGregor (Mother) and George W. Jenkins (Father) who is the founder of Publix, who first started his grocery store named Piggly Wiggly in New Haven, Florida. Later, he started Publix which was founded in the year 1930, which has around 1,100 locations. The employee of Publix owns about 80% of the company and the Jenkins family holds the other 20% and the Jenkins family is the 39th richest family in the country, holds a net worth of $8.8 Billion as of 2021.

Who is Julie Fancelli Husband?

Fancelli married Mauro Adolfo Dino Fancelli in 1972 in First United Methodist Church. They both first met at the University of Florida during their college days. Adolfo is a business person who heads his family’s fruit and vegetable wholesale business in Florence. Fancelli owns a mansion in Lakeland, Florida which values around $2.7 million.

What is Julie Fancelli Net Worth?

The Estimated Net Worth of Julie Fancelli is around $4 Million USD.

(Image Source: DailyMail)

Copyright Warning: We put Hardwork into generating High Quality and Original articles. The content published on BiographyDaily.com may not be republished, copied, redistributed either in whole or in part without Acknowledgement or due permission.

Madhuri Shetty

Madhuri Shetty is a young Indian girl from Mangalore, who continuously searches for new things and the one who likes to explore. Madhuri has a big passion for helping others and motivating people. She has been studying celebrities' Careers, Biographies, Lifestyles, and Net Worth.

Leave a Comment

error: Content is protected !!
Top 50 Forbes’ 2023 Top Creators and Influencer David McCallum Dead : Know 10 Facts World Leaders Dressed in Hello Kitty