Who is Debrah Lee Charatan? Wiki, Bio, Net Worth, Husband, Age

Debrah Lee Charatan is well known as the second wife of Robert Durst who was the multimillionaire real estate heir and also who was serving a life sentence for murder in California has died at the age of 78 years old. He died of natural causes in a hospital facility in Stockton, California. Following the news of Robert Durst’s death, tributes began pouring in online with fans offering their condolences to his friends and family. One user said “Rip to #RobertDurst he truly taught me how to flex the “illness” card.” Another said “#RobertDurst has died in prison. He was a convicted murderer and serving a life sentence. He died of natural causes in a hospital facility in Stockton, California.” While another user said “Damn, RIP Robert Durst. I hope you did it all for the nookie… #RobertDurst.”

Who is Debrah Lee Charatan?

Name

Debrah Lee Charatan

Age

Mid 50's

Birth Place

USA

Husband

Robert Durst

Net Worth

$8 Million to $12 Million USD

Debrah Lee Charatan

Debrah Lee Charatan is well known as the second wife of Robert Durst who was the multimillionaire real estate heir and also who was serving a life sentence. Not many details about Debrah Lee Charatan’s personal or professional life are known. However, her husband was a serial killer and real-estate heir. He was well known a the son of the real-estate magnate Seymour Durst. He attended Scarsdale High School and earned a bachelor’s degree in economics in 1965 from Lehigh University. He was also a member of the varsity lacrosse team and the business manager of The Brown and White for the student newspaper. Her husband never had an interest in his dad’s business instead, he opened a small health-food store, All Good Things in 1970. He killed his long-time friend, Susan Berman, in Sep 2001 and also in 2001 for the killing of his neighbor Morris Black, in Galveston, Texas.

How old is Debrah Lee Charatan?

Debrah Lee Charatan

Debrah Lee Charatan is in her mid-’50s from the USA, talking about her parents and siblings we do not have much information regarding them. However, we will keep you updated very soon.

Who is Debrah Lee Charatan Husband?

Debrah Lee Charatan

Debrah Lee Charatan was married to Robert Durst who was the multimillionaire real estate heir and also who was serving a life sentence for murder in California. The couple tied the knot in 2000 at Times Square, New York, United States. She has a son named bennat charatan Berger. Her husband was previously married to Kathleen McCormack.

What is Debrah Lee Charatan Net Worth?

The estimated Net Worth of Debrah Lee Charatan is between $8 Million to $12 Million USD.

Debrah Lee Charatan

(Image Source: Wikipedia, Twitter)

Copyright Warning: We put Hardwork into generating High Quality and Original articles. The content published on BiographyDaily.com may not be republished, copied, redistributed either in whole or in part without Acknowledgement or due permission.

Madhuri Shetty

Madhuri Shetty is a young Indian girl from Mangalore, who continuously searches for new things and the one who likes to explore. Madhuri has a big passion for helping others and motivating people. She has been studying celebrities' Careers, Biographies, Lifestyles, and Net Worth.